- Introduction / the data controller
In order to use our website and application, we need certain data, some of which are personal data that can be used to identify you.
The security of our users’ data is important to us, and we consider the protection of your data to be a fundamental human right. This policy sets out how we handle, store and use your data.
At all times, we will respect your right to control your data, subject to compliance with applicable legal obligations.
We will treat the data you provide on our website and/or in the mobile application we operate as equivalent, in accordance with this Policy and the applicable legal requirements. We will endeavour to collect only the personal data that is necessary.
Eatech Ltd., 3384 Kisköre, Alkotmány út 9.
- How do we consider the data?
Any data you provide that can be used to identify you personally is considered personal data. Any additional data will be considered as other data.
- Purpose and legal basis of processing
We collect and process your data for the purpose of providing the services of Eatech Ltd. Where our services require us to transfer your data to third parties, in whole or in part, we will seek your specific consent. By registering on our website and/or mobile application, you consent to our processing of your data.
- Scope of your data
The following types of personal and other data may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website, including the referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you submit to our website for publication on the Internet.
- The information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address, name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, fitness status and related goals, food sensitivity information, eating habits, and the same information of your family members or data of others you upload.
- Information generated by your use of our website, including when and how often you use the site, under what circumstances and in what geographical area.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information about your transactions through our website/app, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
- Any other personal or other information you send us.
- Use of personal information
We use the personal information you provide for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Administration of our website/mobile application and our business.
- To personalise our website / mobile application and enable you to use the services available to you.
- To send you goods and/or provide you with services purchased through our Website/Mobile App.
- Sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you email/newsletter notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you marketing communications about our business or the following servicesin relation to third party businesses that we think may be of interest to you.
- Handling enquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website/mobile app/services.
- To keep our website and mobile application secure and prevent fraud and to monitor compliance with the terms and conditions of their use.
- Compiling statistics.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party’s direct marketing activities without your consent. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties with your permission where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services and/or the third party’s services.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or officers. To suppliers or subcontractors only if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, in connection with any pending or threatened legal process, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including to prevent or reduce fraud.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
- International data transfers
We will process your data in accordance with the law applicable to the transfer of personal data between countries.
- We may store, process and transfer the information we collect between any countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred within the European Economic Area.
- Retention and deletion of personal data, Your rights
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal data.
- We will not retain personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data where we are required to do so by law and/or we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing and/or prospective legal proceedings and/or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- You may request the deletion of your data at any time. The controller may refuse to erase your data only if required to do so by law and/or in relation to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights, including the prevention and reduction of fraud.
- You may request rectification of, or access to, your data at any time.
- Security of your personal data
- We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- The servers may be operated by third party server providers, provided that they operate in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- Any electronic financial transaction initiated or completed through our website/mobile application is protected by the privacy and technical systems of the relevant service provider.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the password you use to access our website/mobile application.
- Third party websites
Our website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites and their data. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
- Who I can contact about my data:
Eatech Ltd…….provide email and number
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information